9.2 Mrs. Dr. Shinde Jayshree Shripatrao • University Exam Internal& External Senior Supervisor Solapur University,Solapur.
• University recognized P.G teacher& Research Guide (Hindi).
• Co-Ordinator- Research Committee
• Co-Ordinator- Sorceries Committee
• Convener- Anti-Ragging Committee
• Member- NSS Committee
• Member- Cultural Committee
• Member- Prize Distributor Committee
• Member- Library Committee.
• Member- Study Tour.
10. Awards / Recognitions received by faculty
Name of Faculty
Awards & Recognitions
Mrs. Dr. Shinde Jayshree Shripatrao
1. Mahila Sahitya Srujan Samman 2018 Samkalin Mahila Sahityamanch, Merath.
11. Our toppers of last 5 years
Name of the Student
Shaikh Almas Shareef
Sagri Sumaiyya Nazir Ahmed
Inamdar Sana Nazir Ahmed
Shaikh Sumaiyya Bano Md. Javeed
Punekar Misbah Ab. Hameed
12. Details of Infrastructural facilities
• LCD Projector.
• Common ICT Lab.
• Central Library.
13. Other Activities
• Elocution Computation.
• Shuddhlekhan Computation.
• Essay Writing Competition.
• Hindi Sahitya mandal ka Udghatan
• Hindi Day (Rashtra Bhasha Diwas)
• Literary Association
• Grammer Consultancy
• Wallpaper Presentation
• Stress Management Programme
14. Teaching methods adopted to improve students’ learning
• ICT Based Teaching.
• Seminar Method.
• Group Discussion.
• Lecture Method.
• Screening of Films.
15. SWOC analysis of the department and Future plans
• Good Infrastructure Facilities.
• Students centric functioning with Mentoring, Counseling through lecturers and Effective academic Monitoring.
• Well Equipped classrooms.
• Collaborate courses with other department/institution.
• Qualified, experienced and dedicated teaching faculty with good retention ratio.
• Ability to learn from mistakes.
• Safe and Secured Environment for Girl students.
• Less students Pursuing Higher Education
• Involvement of Alumni at Institute Level is less.
• Curriculum Dependency.
• Students Came Urdu medium hence they face difficulties in writing Hindi.
• Starting P.G Department.
• 2nd Division for B.A 1st Year.
• Scope for Improvement of Digital Literacy amongst girls.
• Centrally Located.
• Establishing well equipped language laboratory.
• Signing of MoUs with other departments, Institutions and Universities for collaborative courses.
• To Ingress Placement Opportunities.
• Girls’ students with varied socio-economic background.
• Development of Professional attitude in students.
• To control dropout rate.
• To developed reading culture among the students.
• To undertake Major/Minor Research Projects.
16. Future Plans
• Started to Translation Course
• To Graduate Students with Functional Hindi.
• To Start Ph.D Students Guidance Center
• To Start Journalism Classes for Students.